Friday 26 June 2015

First Book Signing


Wow, I cannot believe it's only 22 days until my first ever book signing.
 
#BirminghamsFirst with my erotic Series Desires and my recent new release a sweet romance Innocence
 

 
I will confess I have typically left to get all my swag together at the last minute, that's me. I use to be organized now its 'I have plenty of time' erm 22 days Holly. No I don't have the time, so here I am getting my swag together and getting ready for a nerve-racking weekend. I have no idea if anyone will be coming to my table, but I will be certainly walking around to meet other authors and see what they have to offer. I am going more for the experience, the feel, and just to be amongst many other crazy thinking people.
 
I also cannot wait to attend the book themed fancy dressed party, and meeting some co-author friends from Secret Cravings Publishing who I've been in contact with for a few years since getting my first contract, so meeting them is going to be totally wicked!
 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment