Monday 13 April 2015

Party Time! Spring Releases by SCP




Hello and I hope you all have a great day!
 
What's happening in my world? Good question, I have a million and one things to be doing in preparation for the launch of Innocence and soon...I promise I will have the release date...what I will say is not long :)
 
Ok, for setting up for Innocence, Calvin and Kacey are about to hit the world and if you are looking for exclusive teasers, excerpts, the blurb, images of who the characters who inspired me for Calvin and Kacey...you will soon find out let alone....the front cover. Oh my goodness I totally love the cover and I'm pretty sure you will too. There is a story just behind the cover and I have to say I'm truly delighted to have the couple I do...
 
So therefore if you wish to be teased and tantalize your taste buds come and join myself and some more great releases from Secret Cravings Publishing. just click on the link 



Or for the night owls Night Owl session 2

We would love to see you all joining us, were playing games and giveaways, you cannot miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment