Monday 16 March 2015

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day
 
 
 
I will confess I had to work the day job in fact all weekend on twelve hour shifts on mother's day which is a day in the UK we have a day to spoil mum's, only my argument is we should be spoilt every day of the week, now that would be cool, chocolates, wine and flowers all week, my hips might argue with me lol
 
In  the morning of the 15th I woke to find a stunning pot plant, something to keep for a while :) and two cards from my daughter and what tipped me over the edge and made me cry, one from my grandchildren Thea Louise and Jacob Luke, my first year being a nana.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then after a long weekend, tired, and hungry I found this gift from my son sitting on my laptop....wow, I just love it, I think he knows I like books, how perfect, I have gifts to keep for a while and be reminded how loved and appreciated I am.
 
 
Thank you Rhys, Victoria and Alisha xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment