Thursday 29 October 2015

Latest News, #Free, Reviews. Teasers and Buylinks Innocence


Wow, I feel I should be taking a bow, or patting myself on the back, I should go out and celebrate,  do something totally amazing, due to loving what I do, this week has been awesome, made me smile and yes there were moments I didn't want the feeling to go. After sending the last two months trying to decide what to do with my books after my publisher closed their doors, I hummed for quite sometime and have taken the self-publishing route and delighted I have too.

So lets kick the weekend of with a fine glass of bubbly....


 
 
Let's celebrate so what should I do?
 

Now for me conducting my new website, I have received many e-mail and compliments about how eye-catching, liking the graphics, the scrolls, the music, my news, it's all great and I for one am one happy author

The link to website and Innocence please do take a look.

Now my other great news this week

First review of the week

Found on Goodreads and Amazon

5.0 out of 5 starsExcellent portrayal of life with meaningful lessons for us all.
on October 18, 2015
 
OMG! The first page began with a scary drama then settled into page after page with sad thoughts about the past. After a few chapters, BAM! the mother of all bombs ignited and literally everyone was crying. And the surprising revelations don't end there. Over and over Kacey and Calvin torment themselves with thoughts of guilt, regret and agonized over "What if..." This plot is an intensive snapshot of real life. We make the best decision we can at the moment with all the understanding, facts and maturity we have. But on down the road, as we grow in understanding, knowledge and maturity, we tend to look back and second guess ourselves. Hindsight has 20/20 vision. The lesson in life is to accept what was....understand and forgive our decisions and actions...and move forward, accepting what is, learning from our so called"mistakes". Excellent portrayal of life with meaningful lessons for us all. Five Stars.
 
 
 
 
 
Second review 5 *
 
Amazon
 
Innocence innocence series by Gill holly j 18 Oct. 2015

Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase

Excellent read didn't want it to end,cant wait for the 2nd book to be published hope it won't be to long,I have read all her books so far and they are all just as good as the 1st one. Well done.
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment